Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ranger Update: Almost Forever Home Withdrawn

Earlier today I had written the following for today's post:

Dear God, Our Lady, Angels, Spirit, St. Jude, and Anyone Else To Whom It May Concern:

Woooohooooo! Thank YOU! It looks like Ranger will soon be on his way to his forever home. A woman living in Lawton, Oklahoma, 
who rescues pit bullsworking with truckers to get them transported from kill shelters to various rescues across the countryhas fallen for Ranger. She wants to adopt him herself, so he can be part of the family along with her female pittie.

Christy has done her due diligence in making sure that this is the perfect home for Ranger, and all systems are “Go!” Christy talked to the last person Ranger's new "mom" Jessica adopted from; and this person had great things to say about her and how she handles her current dog. Jessica still stays in touch with this adopter three years later; and a house visit indicates this would be a great environment for Ranger.


Tomorrow (Wednesday 3 Aug 2011) a foster transporter is supposed to pick up Ranger in Burleson and take him to Lawton. I have asked Christy if it’s possible to get updates and maybe even pictures from the transporter and from Jessica in upcoming weeks so we can see the best chapters of this happy tail.

Thank You, God & Co.

Much obliged.
xo
Liz

When I got home I had this email that Christy forwarded from Jessica:

Hi Christy I am sorry to say I am unable to take Ranger right now for personal reason I am very sorry I wanted to take Ranger into my home so bad. I hope you all can find him a loving and caring home soon again I am very sorry.


Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment