Tuesday, July 26, 2011

30 Days, 18 Candles

Dear God, Our Lady, Angels, Spirit, St. Jude, and Anyone Else To Whom It May Concern:

Today is Day 30 of this novena. When I got up this morning, Candles 13, 14, and 15 (the number of candles used so far in this novena) had given up their light. I lit three new ones: 16 for Christy, 17 for Ranger, and 18 for Bonnie.

Today Christy is going in for a double myelogram on her neck and back and CT scan of the mass on her leg. I hope it went well for her.

The last I heard from Christy about Ranger was
Saturday. She had been emailing one woman who does rescue who was asking about Ranger, and another who lives in Lawton, OK and rescues pit bulls and works with truckers  to get the dogs transported from kill shelters to various rescues.  The woman in Lawton had reportedly "fallen for Ranger and wants him for herself to go with her female". But no more news on either possibility.

God & Co., 
I await with 'bated breath for the miracles to unfold. No doubt so do Christy and Ranger.

As always, I am much obliged.

xo
Liz

1 comment:

  1. Saying prayers and crossing all we can for all these angels!!!

    ReplyDelete