Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hello? Hello? Is anyone there?


The first two novena candles expired, so I lit two new candles today. Blessings to Bonnie and Ranger with the hope that you'll both soon be in your forever homes.



It seems that miracles aren't always instantaneous. I hate that. I am all about constant, instant gratification; and I had hoped that Ranger would be romping with his family by now. They haven't shown up to adopt him yet. Sigh...



Hello, God? Hello? Hello? Can you hear me now? I understand that it's not uncommon to find it difficult to connect with the Almightyeven Mother Teresa had doubts that she was heard; and I sure ain't no Mother Teresa. If she didn't think she had a direct line, I suppose I shouldn't be so surprised that my connection is not the clearest.


I've been trying to reach Phyllis Allison, the director of 
Sunflower Hill Rescue in Terrell, TXthe rescue that took Bonnie inso I can get an update. So far I've left two messages. I'm afraid she'll think I'm a crazy person, but I tried to be as lucid as possible in explaining why I wanted an update on Bonnie and also said I would furnish her (Phyllis) with any information about me she wanted. Fingers crossed that I'll hear something. I'd really like to know how Bonnie is doing, and I'm sure you would too.

Here is to making connections and being heard. More to be revealed....

No comments:

Post a Comment