Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Halfway There

Dear God, Our Lady, Angels, Spirit, St. Jude, and Anyone Else To Whom It May Concern:

Today is Day 31 of this 60-day novena. Bonnie is doing great at Sunflower Hill Rescue with Phyllis Allison. Ranger is hanging in there at P.A.L. with Butch Cappel, still waiting and hoping for his forever home. Christy did well with her myelograms and CT scans yesterday, although she has a "spine headache" today. Thank You for Bonnie's miracle that is Phyllis, that Ranger is safe, and that Christy got through some difficult procedures.

When I exchanged emails with Christy this morning, she said she hadn't heard any more from the two people who had expressed interest in Ranger last week. Sigh...


Your faithful novena petitioner, candle lighter, and general supplicant for the constant, instant gratification of more miracles is at low ebb today. Minimal sleep, stress, and life's demands are taking their toll at the moment. I apologize that this isn't my best work and that my positive energy seems to be on a break right nowin fact, I'm downright cranky.

I ask for the personal miracle of regeneration of body, mind, and spiritif for no other reason than that I can be more effective at pestering.... er.... petitioning You on behalf of Bonnie, Ranger, and Christy. God bless us all.

Much obliged.
xo
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment